New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  11:01:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi vijikr!
quote:
Originally posted by vijikr

I guess here yogis and yogani any help on that will be great. I guess my heart chakra is blocked and that wh I am having blood pressure.

The techniques Shanti suggest may help, I suggest you give them a try....

If they don't work then I would like to suggest a slightly different approach. Recently I started getting acupuncture treatments from a really well educated therapist. She does several different types of acupunture including "esoteric" acupuncture. In my last treatment she took one look at me and told me that she could see that my solar plexus chakra was not spinning properly and that it was unbalanced. She then proceeded to put some needles into my back directly above the anahatta chakra in the shape of a 4-sided pyramid. She then told me to locate the individual needles with my awareness and breath in a bright yellow light through the centre of the "pyramid". She then left me alone to continue for almost an hour. By the time she returned I swear to God I was throbbing or pulsating with light....It was such a beautiful opening and such a huge relief to feel so balanced after the treatment. I hadn't realized how unbalanced I had felt until I actually felt balanced again! So anyways, if the heart breathing and stuff isn't getting rid of the blockage in your heart area, then perhaps finding a good acupunturist and going through a few treatments with him/her will help....best of luck my friend!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  2:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Carzon for that warning yes thats what I did previusly for sometime it was like gone but once I stop doing the (hatha yoga)yoga there its back..so Iam taking the medications now without dropping a single dose. I'll go through the links thanks a lot...Guess have to talk with jim in regard to high bp.

Lots of Love and Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  3:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep I gotta find a good acupuncturist in my area..Yes I did hear about this kind of treatment which has worked for many.Thanks carzon so sweet of u.

Its really nice to be around you all!

Love and light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 20 2012 :  9:18:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wasn't sure if I should make a new topic of this or post it here. But posting it here is what seems to flow

Have you ever done any knitting, or watched anyone knit? They take a long piece of yarn and with 2 needles knit a pattern... some patterns are simple and some are very complex... but no matter what the pattern, if you take one end of the yarn and pull ... the whole piece can be taken apart and all that is left is space and a long yarn... no shape, no structure, no pattern...

A few days back I went through an opening that was based on this, where in stillness i worked on undoing patterns and once the knit pattern is taken apart all that is left is the yarn(energy) and space(silence). Took anything that came up and pulled on the yarn and unknit the block/ thought/emotion... I kept pulling the yarn and it unwound itself to leave a shapeless energy blob.

If you do try it, let me know how it goes. Also, it does release a lot of energy and emotions, so do self pace.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000